Please explore the faculty membership by clicking on the sections below:
- The Rev. Robert T. Brooks, B.A., M.B.A, M.Div.
Rector (Retired), Little Compton, Rhode Island
- Mr. William S. Craddock, Jr., B.S., D.D.
Managing Director, CREDO Institute, Inc., Memphis, Tennessee
- The Rev. Canon Marianne S. Ell, B.A., M.Div.
Rector and Canon Missioner, St. Peter's Episcopal Church and St. Michael’s Episcopal Church; Manager of Spiritual Care Services/Chaplain, Mercy Medical Center, Williston, North Dakota
- The Rev. Melford E. Holland, Jr., B.A., M.Div., Th.M., D.Min.
Diocesan and Episcopal Church Center Staff, (retired), Morrisville, Pennsylvania
- The Very Rev. Martha J. Horne, B.A., M.Div., D.D.
Seminary Dean and President (retired), Alexandria, Virginia
- Canon Jill P. Mathis
Canon for Transition Ministry, Diocese of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- The Rev. Canon M. Renée Miller, B.A., M.Div.
Associate Director of Faculty, CREDO, Author, Retreat Leader, Business Owner, Monterey, California
- The Rev. Canon Hartshorn Murphy, Jr., B.A., M.Div.
Rector and Diocesan Staff (retired), Santa Monica, California
- The Rev. Canon Lee Powers, B.B.A., M.Div.
Rector and Diocesan Staff (retired), Galloway, New Jersey
- The Rev. Jesús Reyes, B.A., M.Div.
Canon to the Ordinary, Diocese of El Camino Real, Monterey, California
- The Rev. Sarah J. Shofstall, B.S., J.D.
Preist in Charge, St. Barnabas, Bay Village, Ohio
- The Rev. Donna-Mae A. Siderius, B.Th., S.T.M.
Rector and Diocesan Staff (retired), Hampton, Virginia
- The Rev. Brian C. Taylor, B.A., M.A., M.Div., D.D.
Rector, St. Michael and All Angels Church, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Ms. Elizabeth Bell, B.A.
Executive Assistant, President of the House of Deputies, Cleveland Heights, Ohio
- Ms. Ruth Frey, B.A., M.Div.
Director of Continuing Education, Seabury-Western Theological Seminary, Chicago, Illinois
- Ms. Marcy Hooker
Parish Administrator, Christ Church, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Ms. Harper Littlepage Lewis, B.S.
Youth Director, St. Andrews, Newport News, Virginia
- Ms. Elizabeth M. Moosbrugger, B.A., M.S.
Personal and Professional Coach, Cleveland Heights, Ohio
- Ms. Kathleen O'Hagan, B.A., M.S.
Consultant, Galloway, New Jersey
- Ms. Elizabeth Carrière Peeples, B.A.
Director of Newcomer Ministry, Calvary Episcopal Church, Memphis, Tennessee
- Ms. Sarah Elliott Pitts, B.A.
Development Manager and Director of the Children’s Miracle Network,
The Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital at Maine Medical Center, Portland, Maine
- Ms. Jacqueline Spann, B.A., M.Ed.
Principal and School Administrator (retired), Detroit Public Schools, Detroit, Michigan
- Ms. Amy Speidel
Parent Coach and Educational Presenter, Senders Pediatrics, South Euclid, Ohio
- Ms. Deborah M. Wollard
Consultant, Retreat and Event Leader Graphic Designer and Manager, Saline, Michigan
- Ms. Deborah A. Wyman
Administrative Assistant and Volunteer Coordinator, Clare Housing, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Canon Louise M. Baietto, B.A., M.B.A.
Program Director for Financial Resources, The Episcopal Church Foundation, New York, New York
- Ms. Sallie Bear, B.A.
Financial Advisor, Hudson, Ohio
- The Rev. P. Frank Castellón, B.A., M.A., CFP
Investment Advisor and Certified Financial Planner, Mechanicsvile, Virginia
- Ms. Linda W. Curtiss, B.A., M.S.
Consultant, Hoboken, New Jersey
- The Rev. José Díaz-Martínez, B.B.A., M.B.A., M.Div.
Vicor, Christ & St. Ambrose Church, Hispanic Missioner, Diocese of Pennslyvania, Philadelphia, Pennslyvania
- Ms. Joan Fisler, B.S. CFP
Financial Advisor, First Niagara Investment Services, Woodbridge, Connecticut
- Ms. Nancy N. Fritschner, B.A., CPA
Partner, Fritschner & Bremer, LLC, Auburn, Alabama
- Ms. Mary Ann Hanson, B.A., CPA
Partner, Eden Scott & Associates, Auburn, Alabama
- Ms. Mary Lewis Hix, B.A., M.B.A.
Vice President of Administration and Finance (retired), Virginia Theological Seminary, Alexandria, Virginia
- Mr. Michael John Kerr, B.A., M.B.A.
Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer, Diocese of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia
- Mr. Michael E. Macdonald, B.S., M.Div.
Vice President, Retirement Programs and Services, Church Pension Group, New York, New York
- Ms. Linda D. Puckett, B.A.
Vice President-Lay Education and Consultation, The Church Pension Group, New York, New York
- Mr. Sheldon William Rhode, B.S.
Investment Broker and Financial Advisor (retired), Scottsville, Virginia
- Mr. Bruce A. Rockwell, B.A.
Assistant to the Bishop for Stewardship; Financial Officer (retired)Diocese of Western,
Massachusetts, Springfield, Massachusetts
- The Rev. Canon Joseph Y. Seville, B.A., M.P.A, M.Div.
Canon to the Ordinary (retired), Diocese of Central Pennsylvania, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Canon Howard F. Smith, B.S.
Director of Development, Diocese of San Diego, San Diego, California
- Janet M. Todd, B.A., Ph.D.
Associate Professor, DeVry University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Mr. Ronald W. Truitt, B.S., CPA
Consultant, Belfint, Lyons & Shuman, P.A., Wilmington, Delaware
- Ms. Celeste A. Ventura, B.A.
Vice President and Financial Consultant Merrill Lynch (retired), Carmel, California
- Ms. Pan Adams-McCaslin, B.A., A.S., M.Ed., RN, LPCC
Consultant and Educator, Diocese of Western North Carolina, Valle Crucis, North Carolina
- The Rev. Dr. Lynne T. Carver, B.S., M.A., M.Div., Ph.D.
Clincial Psychologist; Rector, St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, Bettendorf, Iowa
- Ronald N. Casey, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist; Director of Clergy and Family Assistance Program, Diocese of Connecticut, Madison, Connecticut
- The Rev. J. William Harkins, III, B.A., M.Div., Ph.D., LFMT, PC
Senior Lecturer in Pastoral Theology and Counseling, Columbia Theological Seminary,
Decatur,Georgia; Therapist, Brookwood Center for Psychotherapy, Atlanta, Georgia
- The Rev. William V. Livingston, B.A., M.Ed., M.Div.
Psychotherapist and Interim Rector, Brevard, North Carolina
- Ms. Jamel Shimpfky, B.S., M.S.W., LCSW
Psychotherapist, Ridgewood, New Jersey
- Mr. Bob G. Stice, B.A., M.A., M.Ed., LPCC
Psychotherapist and Consultant to the Diocese of Rio Grande, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- The Rev. Dr. Philip A. Anderson, B.A., M.Div., M.D.
Physician, Veterans Administration Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio; Deacon, St. Paul's Church, Cleveland Heights, Ohio
- The Rev. Dr. Jacqueline Rene Cameron, B.A., M.A., M.D., M.Div.
Associate Rector, Church of the Atonement; Attending Physician, Horizon Hospice, Chicago, Illinois; Assistant Professor, Rush University Medical Center
- Ms. Priscilla F. Condon, M.S.N., CRNP, MNT
Path to Wellness, LLC, Foley, Alabama
- Ms. M. Ann Holland, B.S.N., R.N.
Home Health Care, Morrisville, Pennsylvania
- The Rev. Barbara A. Kempf, B.S.N., R.N., J.D., M.Div.
Associate Rector, St. Christopher’s Episcopal Church, Carmel, Indiana
- Ms. Ann E. Miller, B.S., M.S.N., R.N., NP
Family Nurse Practitioner, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Dr. Aileen M. Loranger, R.N., M.S.N, Ph.D., M.A.P.C., L.M.H.C.A
Psychotherapist, Center for Human Services, Family Counseling Program, Shoreline, Washington
- Molly L. O’Dell, B.S., M.F.A., M.D.
Physician, Virginia Department of Health, Buchanan, Virginia
- Ms. Maria Isabel Rivera, B.S.N, M.S.
Professor, Ponce Paramedical College, Ponce, Puerto Rico
- The Rev. Deborah J. Royals, B.A., R.N., M.Div.
Director of Fund Development, Indigenous Theological Training Institute, Tucson, Arizona
- Dr. Salem George Saloom, B.S., M.D.
General Surgeon & Tree Farmer, Brewton, Alabama
- Dr. Milan C. Schmidt, B.S., M.D., AAFP, ABBM
Physician, Sawtooth Mountain Clinic, Grand Marais, Minnesota
- The Rev. Dr. William J. Watson, III, B.A., M.Ed., M.D., M.Div.
Physician; Rector, St. John's Episcopal Church, Lynchburg, Virginia
- The Very Rev. Dr. Canon Michael J. Battle, B.A., M.Div., S.T.M., Ph.D.
PeaceBattle Institute, Inc., Raleigh, North Carolina
- The Rev. Joseph M. C. Chambers, B.S., M.Div.
Chaplain, Episcopal Campus Ministry at Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- The Rev. Dr. Stephen C. Holmgren, B.A., M.Div. M.A, D.Phil. (Oxon)
Rector, Grace Episcopal Church, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- The Rev. Miguelina Espinal Howell, B.S., M.Div.
Priest-in-Charge, Church of the Epiphany, Orange, New Jersey
- The Rev. Albert A. Jennings, B.S., M.Div.
Rector, St. Timothy’s Episcopal Church, Macedonia, Ohio
- The Rev. Canon John R. Johanssen, B.S., M.A., J.D., M.Div.
Canon to the Ordinary (retired), Diocese of Southern Ohio, Cincinnati, Ohio
- The Rev. Elizabeth Goodyear Jones, B.A., M.Div.
Head of School, Coast Episcopal School, Long Beach, Mississippi
- The Rev. Christopher C. Moore, B.A., M.A., M.Div.
Senior Associate, All Saints’ Parish and St. George’s Chapel, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- The Rev. Kathryn Jeanne Person, B.A., M.S., M.Div., M.S.T.
Director, Center for Christian Spirituality at General Theological Seminary, New York, New York
- The Rev. Dr. Sam A. Portaro, Jr., B.A., M.Div., D.Min.
University Chaplain (retired), Berwyn, Illinois
- The Rev. C. Perrin Radley, B.A., M.A., M.Div.
Rector (retired), Washington, D.C.
- The Rt. Rev. Wilfrido Ramos-Orench, B.A., M.Div., D.Min
Province IX Partnership Officer, Puerto Rico
- The Rev. Vincent C. Schwahn, B.A., M.Div.
Priest in Charge, St. Mark's, Van Nuys, California
- The Rev. Canon P. Ronald Spann, B.A., M.Div.
Director, Christ Church, Grosse Pointe, Spirituality Center, Detroit, Michigan
- The Rev. Winnie S. Varghese, B.A., M.Div.
Rector, St. Mark’s Church-in-the-Bowery, New York, New York
- The Rev. Kurt C. Wiesner, M.Div.
Rector, All Saints’ Episcopal Church, Littleton, New Hampshire
- The Rt. Rev. Arthur B. Williams, Jr., B.A., M.A., M.Div., D.D.
Assisting Bishop, Diocese of Ohio, Euclid Ohio
- Mr. Bradford W. Agry, B.A., M.A., M.B.A.
Career and Executive Coach; Partner, Career Team Partners, New York, New York
- The Rev. P. Milton Mauricio Amparo Tapia, B.A., M.Div.
Vicar, Iglesia Episcopal San Andrés y Colegio San Andrés, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Rev. Canon Ernest L. Bennett, B.A., M.Div.
Canon to the Ordinary, Diocese of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- The Rev. Canon Thaddeus A. Bennett, B.A., M.Div.
Consultant, Newfane, Vermont
- The Rev. Vanessa Glass, B.A., M.Div.
Rector, St. Francis of Assisi, Diocese of California, Novato, California
- The Rev. Priscilla (Percy) R. Grant, B.A., M.Div.
Canon for Ministry, Diocese of Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio
- Ms. Betsy H. Greenman, B.A., M.R.E., D.D.
Diocesan Staff (retired), Seattle, Washington
- The Rev. Elizabeth Butler Jameson, B.A., M.Div.
Priest-in-Charge, St. Elisabeth's, Glencoe, Illinois
- The Rev. Canon David H. Johnson, B.A., M.Div.
Canon to the Ordinary, Diocese of Mississippi, Jackson, Mississippi
- The Rev. Dr. Canon Clarence M. Langdon, B.A., M.Div., D.Min.
Canon for Leadership Development, Diocese of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- The Rev. Dr. Trawin E. Malone
Diocese of North Carolina, Greensboro, North Carolina
- The Rev. Glenda R. McQueen, B.A., M.Div.
Program Officer for Latin American and the Caribbean, The Episcopal Church, Panama City, Panama
- The Rev. Deacon Brian Paul Nordwick, B.S., B.T.S.
Diocesan Administrator and Deployment Officer, Diocese of El Camino Real, Monterey, California
- Ms. Clare Lindsay Ryland, B.A., M.B.A.
Transition Ministry Officer, Diocese of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia
- The Rev. Canon Matthew E. Stockard, B.A., M.S., M.Div.
Canon to the Ordinary, Diocese of East Carolina, Kinston, North Carolina
- The Rev. R. Scott White, B.A., M.Div., D.Min.
Rector, Trinity Church, Asheville, North Carolina
- The Rev. Canon Patrick J. Wingo, B.S., M.Div.
Canon to the Ordinary, Diocese of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia